The VOYCE Alliance serves as an economic opportunity for the Project VOYCE Verified Youth Trainers to build on the individual development, skills and knowledge they achieved in the VOYCE Academy. The VOYCE Verified Youth deliver trainings, workshops, and presentations to VOYCE Alliance members in their own communities.
This package provides administrators, organizational leaders, staff, faculty and youth leaders with tools and skills to embed equity, transformational leadership, and youth-adult partnerships into everyday operations and approaches.
11 hour Sessions:
Six 1-hour strategic planning sessions for student leadership groups
Four 1-hour professional development sessions with teachers, co-led by youth
One 20-min youth keynote speaker
Change school culture
Improve youth engagement
Improve educational outcomes
creates lasting systemic change
This package provides a project-based approach to provide youth and adults the tools and skills to engage youth as experts in their community through action research.
Seven 1-hour action research sessions
- Youth-led guidance on implementation of a community action research project
- Gives adult recipients valuable insights to refine practices and increase youth engagement
This package allows you to mix and match various Electives to comprise a package most relevant to your constituents.
3 Sessions: Three 1-hour electives of choice
(*See below for Elective Options)
Highlights: Gives the option to tailor package to your unique needs
These a-la-carte trainings give you the option to select the most relevant training for you and your constituents.
1 Session: 1-hour workshop
Highlights: Gives flexibility to address single topic areas on an as-needed basis
- Removing Racism from the Classroom
- Authentic Youth Engagement
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Confronting Barriers to Youth Engagement
- Building the Future: Youth Adult Partnerships
- Teaching for Change
- Public Speaking
- Voices of Liberation: Youth Legacy of Leadership
- Power, Privilege & Inequality
- Who am I? Identity & Cultural Awareness
- Action Research & Youth Voice
- Building the Future: Youth Adult Partnerships (YAP)
- Fast, Frequent Feedback for building YAPs
- Advocacy & Leading in the 21st Century